Convert MAD to AUD

Planning a dream vacation in the beautiful country of Australia and exploring its culture and natural beauty? Or have you just come back on a beautiful journey from Morocco’s charming cities and need to convert your leftover Moroccan dirhams into Australian dollars? Either way, Crown Currency Exchange is your perfect partner for hassle-free and secure MAD to AUD currency conversion.

Morocco

Where to find the best MAD to AUD exchange rates

With our unbeatable rates on over 80 currencies and two decades of expertise, Crown Currency Exchange is the perfect place to get your travel money. You can be certain you will have an enjoyable experience with us!

With our expansive network of stores spread throughout Australia, finding a location close to you has never been simpler.

3 quick tips to ensure you get the best MAD to AUD rate possible

Woman with passport in yellow background

1. Avoid currency exchange kiosks at airports

Unbeknownst to many, airports’ currency exchange providers offer higher rates compared to local banks and other foreign exchange stores. This is due to the fact that these service outlets are aware of your time-sensitive needs, thus incentivising you with advantageous prices.
Woman with passport

2. Use an exchange that does not charge commissions or fees

Avoid needless expenses by using a currency exchange provider that does not charge fees or commissions. At Crown Currency Exchange, we offer great exchange rates without any additional fees, so you can be sure you’re getting the most for your money.
money and ticket

3. Get your foreign currency from a reputable source

When shopping for foreign currency, make sure that you purchase it from a trustworthy provider. For nearly two decades, Crown Currency Exchange has been the go-to source for Aussies travelling abroad, providing competitive rates on over 80 currencies.

Why Choose Crown Currency?

No Commission or Fees

Over 80 Currencies Available Now

Competitive Rates Guaranteed

Convenient Locations with Cash in Store

Knowledgeable & Friendly Team

Large and
Small Transactions

Working out the best time to buy Australian dollars with Moroccan dirhams

If you are looking to get the best value for your money when you convert Moroccan dirhams to Australian dollars, then sign up now and become a member of our exclusive ROYAL CUSTOMER LIST.

Be part of our ROYAL CUSTOMER LIST and unlock the door to our Rate Watch service. Our team of professionals work tirelessly around the clock, so you get updates when Australian dollar rates are in your favour. Don’t miss out on a great deal ever again – join today and buy with confidence, knowing that you got it at the best exchange rate possible!

Which other countries use the Australian dollar currency?

Australia and several of its nearby Pacific islands have been using the Australian Dollar (AUD) as their official currency for more than five decades. These countries include:

  • Ashmore and Cartier Islands (Australian Territory)

  • Australian Antarctic Territory (Australian Territory)

  • Christmas Island (Australian Territory)

  • Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australian Territory)

  • Coral Sea Islands (Australian Territory)

  • Heard Island and McDonald Islands (Australian Territory)

  • Norfolk Island (Australian Territory)

  • Kiribati

  • Nauru

  • Tuvalu

Which other countries use the Moroccan dirham?

Western Sahara

Located on the north coast of Africa, Western Sahara is a partially recognised Morocco territory (80%), with Algeria, Mauritania and Morocco as its neighbours. The other 20% of the country falls under the control of the self-proclaimed Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic. Despite not being an officially recognized nation itself, the Moroccan dirham remains the primary currency for all transactions in this region.

Get your Australian dollars in-store today!

Make the most of your hard-earned Moroccan dirhams and get Australian dollars in-store today. With Crown Currency Exchange, you can be sure that you are getting a great rate with no commissions or fees.

Our friendly staff are always happy to help and provide you with the best service possible. So, come in-store today and get your Australian dollars with ease.

Let's discuss your currency needs

Fill out the form or call us to arrange your complimentary consultation.

© 2024 Crown Currency Exchange.  
All Rights Reserved.

Translate this site