Convert AUD to MAD

Ready to ride Camels in Morocco’s Sahara dune fields? Or trek up the high Atlas Mountains? Then come and get the best AUD to MAD exchange rates at one of our Crown Currency Exchange stores today so you can get your Moroccan dirhams before you go!

Morocco

Where to find the best AUD to MAD exchange rates

With our great rates on over 80 currencies and nearly 20 years of experience, Crown Currency Exchange is the perfect place to get your travel money. You can be confident that you’ll have a positive experience with us!

We have a range of convenient locations across Australia, so finding a store near you is easy.

3 quick tips to ensure you get the best AUD to MAD rate possible

Woman with passport in yellow background

1. Avoid currency exchange kiosks at airports

Most individuals are unaware that currency exchange providers at airports offer higher rates than local banks and other foreign exchange stores. They do this since they know you’re in a hurry and may not have time to shop around for a better price.

Woman with passport

2. Use an exchange that does not charge commission or fees

You can save tons of money by using an exchange that does not charge commissions or fees. At Crown Currency Exchange, you can guarantee that you will not be charged any commissions or fees.

money and ticket

3. Get your foreign currency from a reputable source

You should always ensure that you get your foreign currency from a reputable source. This way, you can be sure that you are getting a fair deal. Crown Currency Exchange is a reputable and well-known currency exchange provider with nearly 20 years of experience. With us, you can rest assured that you are getting a great rate from a trusted and reliable company.

Why Choose Crown Currency?

No Commission or Fees

Over 80 Currencies Available Now

Competitive Rates Guaranteed

Convenient Locations with Cash in Store

Knowledgeable & Friendly Team

Large and
Small Transactions

Working out the best time to buy Moroccan dirhams with Australian dollars

There’s no definitive answer as to the best time to buy Moroccan dirhams. However, if you want to get the most out of your money, we invite you to join our ROYAL CUSTOMER LIST.

Joining our ROYAL CUSTOMER LIST gives you access to our exclusive Rate Watch service. Our consultants continuously monitor the market, and they will call you when the rates are in your favour so that you can buy Moroccan dirhams at the best rate possible!

Which other countries use the Moroccan dirham?

Western Sahara

Although Western Sahara is not a country, it is a partially recognised Morocco territory (80%) and, as such, the Moroccan dirham is its primary currency. The remaining 20% is being controlled by the self-proclaimed Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic. Western Sahara is located on the north coast of Africa and shares a border with Morocco, Algeria, and Mauritania.

Let's discuss your currency needs

Fill out the form or call us to arrange your complimentary consultation.

© 2024 Crown Currency Exchange.  
All Rights Reserved.

Translate this site